The NetSuite Sr. Developer / Lead will be responsible for supporting existing customizations and interfaces, as well as scoping, designing, and developing new features and functionality in the NetSuite environment. He/ She will support client in full implementation of NetSuite applications to meet business needs. He/She will provide customizations to NetSuite fields, forms, workflow rules, record types, user roles and dashboards, including writing code and perform unit testing.
The Sr. Developer / Lead will create scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements, and review changes with management and perform required updates. In addition, the developer may develop and deploy stand-alone custom apps outside of core systems as required.
Customizing modules like- L2C, P2P, C2R, R2R, 3rd Party Integration with NetSuite.
Handling Enhancement and Bug fixes related to the modules
The Sr. Developer / Lead will guide a team of 4–5 NetSuite developers on functional and technical front for customization, support and maintenance work, will interact with customer and onsite consultant for gathering requirements, status reporting and issue resolution.
- Development of Scripts and Workflows to Enhance NetSuite.
- Create, Maintain, & Optimize existing NetSuite customizations.
- Interface with internal Business Analysts & consultants to drive solutions in a timely manner.
- Documentation of NetSuite customizations.
- Conducts unit testing of all development work performed.
- Assisting in troubleshooting, identifying root causes and driving resolutions as needed.
- Knowledge of Integrating NetSuite with other applications, integration platforms like Dell Boomi, Jiterbit.
- Manage from start to finish the overall analysis, testing, and execution process testing for ongoing NetSuite Release upgrades.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BE / MCA / MSC degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience with NetSuite’s customization platform, including SuiteScript, Suiteflow, Suitetalk and SuiteBuilder.
- Experience administering and customizing NetSuite OneWorld Edition.
- Strong relationship building with client / onsite coordinators and excellent spoken & written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
- Knowledge of Finance domain is desirable.
- Overall 4-5 years’ of experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Good Knowledge in database technologies and writing SQL queries.
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic/Websphere servers
- Knowledge about Windows / Linux platform, shell scripting, running and monitoring processes, analyzing log files, networking and security aspects