To apply for this position please send all materials and inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Senior Java Developer/Tech Lead
Location: Pune, India
The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player. He/she would be a strong technical hands-on person, who would be expected to share his expertise to provide guidance to others.
Position & Responsibilities:
• Understand business requirements and provide optimum and effective technical solution
• Work with stakeholders to provide seamless integrated solution and services
• Design, Development, and Testing of all aspects of the Product life cycle.
• Planning and Delivering on Teams Commitments.
• Fixing Development and Customer problems in line with the Quality Policy.
• To encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and offshore team members.
• Performs more comprehensive analysis and design for program changes to gain and to transfer knowledge of application changes. Reviews and provides input to requirements documents. Writes design documents (e.g. SRS, SDD).
• Defines development tasks and provides time estimates to aid in scheduling. May assign and coordinate tasks of others.
• Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status. Acts as a focal point to communicate department project activities and status.
• You will be working in a growing, very ambitious, and international team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• BE / MCA degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
• 5-7 years direct experience in design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software development.
• Must have done at least 2 full Life Cycle integration implementations
• Experience in implementing complex, highly scalable and high-volume integrations
• Experience in Real time, Batch and ETL integrations
• Experience integrating Cloud and On-Premise applications
• Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL is required.
• Technical understanding of Authorization and Authentication protocols like WS-Security and OAuth is required.
• Knowledge of SOA
• Prior knowledge of ERP and CRM (Knowledge about NetSuite / Salesforce) will be added advantage
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including web and client/server applications.
• Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.