“Going live is only the beginning of your ERP journey”
Congratulations! You are now live on NetSuite! However, business is everchanging and you need a partner who will be responsive and cost effective in supporting the changes your business demands.
Centium provides support to our customers in all areas of NetSuite, from supporting users after their initial go-live on their new NetSuite environment to adding new functionality and enhancements into an existing environment, and everything in between. For Functional Support, the Centium team brings a deep and broad NetSuite knowledge and experience. Those skillsets allow us to provide a high level of ongoing support to our customers.
Prime support covers routine NetSuite administration issues as well as certain customizations. This includes break/fix type situations where you have minor issues with reports and searches or major issues when transactions cannot be processed. We also help customers in development of custom forms, records, fields, and lists. Custom scripts and workflows can be developed if needed.
Prime+ Support Services
- Optimization Services. We help you get the most out of your NetSuite investment by looking at your current business processes and enabling and training your staff on the relevant features.
- Proactive Support. Our team will help to identify processes that can be enhanced, where additional training is needed, and where custom reports, searches, and workflows can be used to provide data validation.
- SuiteApp and External Application Integration Support. We can assist with the implementation, integration, and support of SuiteApps and External services such as EDI, ecommerce, shipping services, and more.
- Automated testing. We can offer automated testing of business processes in your NetSuite sandbox or in your release preview environment. We can also support your compliance efforts.
- Customization Inventory. We can help you identify all the customizations in your environment.
- How-to training. We can conduct focused training for your users on specific topics or processes.